Thursday, October 21, 2010

Unhear it and Start Anew

Ever get a song stuck in your head?  Sometimes it's a good tune and you're just happily going about your day singing softly to yourself, humming or whistling the ditty while you're out and about.  But then there are those dreaded times when you get a God-awful song stuck in your head and nothing... I mean absolutely nothing you do can erase the torturous lyrics from your brain!

Well now you can unhear it  ... yes you read that right - you can UNHEAR those torturous lyrics.

There's a website called UNHEAR IT (yes click the name whereever you see it in this blog and it will take you directly to their webiste) that will give you an equally catchy fun tune to replace the one you hate in your head.

Their motto:  "Using the latest in reverse-auditory-melodic-unstickification technology, we've been able to allow our users to “unhear” songs by hearing equally catchy songs. So really all we're doing is making you forget your old song by replacing it with another one... sorry."

I think this is a neat fun website... I have unheard some song stuck in my head from lunch - can't recall it now because now I have Under Presser stuck in my brain.  LOL

So check out http://unhearit.com/# and let me know your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment