Thursday, November 13, 2014

My Younique Moonstruck 3D Mascara Review

Several months ago, after several requests, I tried out the Younique Moonstruck 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara.  Let me just say that I was "WOW'D" by this product.  I mean super excited as this opened a whole new door for me in the modeling/acting aspect of my life as well as for me as a hobby HMUA.  I was so amazed that I went around showing everyone my eyes.  I would ask people if they noticed anything different about my eyes while batting them coyly.  I wanted everyone to see how amazingly long and plush my eyelashes were - without using false eyelashes which are always heavy, noticeable, and can be quite an annoyance (not to mention irritating to my sensitive eyes).

I would go into work and put on my make-up and make sure to just do one eye with the Moonstruck 3D Fiber lash mascara and ask everyone who walked by my desk if they noticed anything different about my eyes.  The response was always the same, one eye had lashes that were long, thick and very pretty while the other was average and pretty.  After a month or so of using this amazing product, I decided that I was ready to tell everyone I knew about it and how well it worked.  I rarely endorse anything and really won't promote a product if I personally have not tried it or like it.  I love this product so much, that I became an ambassador...i.e. a seller of this awesome company.

Nature. Love. Science.

Younique's cosmetics development processes utilize scientific research to ensure that our products contain high quality ingredients that enrich and nourish the skin. The result is a beautifully efficacious product that is safely compatible with virtually every skin type..
Younique begins by looking to Mother Nature for the inspiration behind our cosmetics. Our in-house scientific team then formulates a product that honors that inspiration while delivering cutting-edge cosmetics. Our goal is to provide healthy, clean, and pure cosmetics..
 




There is so much that you can do with this amazing organic cosmetics, it just boggles my mind every time I stumble upon something new and simple.




On top of being just an amazing company that has rapidly grown in the 2 years it's been around, Younique products have been used on the runway and recently, Jen Lilly who plays Theresa on DAYS, gave Star Style an interview of what her fashion favorites were.  Guess what is in her bag?  You guess it!!  Younique Moonstruck 3D Fiber Lash Mascara!!  I am telling you, this is the most amazing product I've used.  It truly replaces false eyelashes for amazing eye popping beautiful looks and photos.

 
Below are several photos of myself wearing Younique products and especially my love - the Moonstruck 3D Fiber Lash Mascara...You can Order Younique Through Me

 I'm 45 years young and love the way the Glorious Primer sets the foundation for all my make-up.




My Right eye has the Moonstruck 3D Fiber Lash
My Left eye has just regular mascara
You can see a huge difference with just one stroke


 I love how amazingly long my lashes are without the irritation of
false eyelashes and the dangers of lash extensions.

 My natural look for work with Younique products.

This was Halloween - I used Younique products to create this "infected" look
Zombie infection on left side to show infection spread.

 
Besides Younique being as natural as possible, the company also as an amazing Guarantee!

The Younique Love It Guarantee


We're so confident that you'll love Younique that we guarantee your satisfaction with, and the quality of, all of our products. We've crafted our product guarantee policy to make purchasing Younique products easy and worry-free. If you don't love it, we've got you covered!

Within 14 Days of Delivery,
No Questions Asked


If you are unsatisfied with our products for any reason, you may exchange them for equal value product credit, same-value exchange, or a full refund (less shipping & handling).

Within 15-30 Days of Delivery


You are eligible for a cash refund of 80% of the purchase price*, equal value product credit, or product exchange (less shipping & handling).

Within 31-90 Days of Delivery


You are eligible for equal value product credit, or product exchange (less shipping & handling).

Besides their every day items, they have specials each month.  For the month of November, it's Free Lip Stain (limited quantities) with any $150 purchase.  Plus there will be some Black Friday Specials but don't wait too long to buy your products because last year they had so many products on back order!!!





 
Again, the more I use Younique products and learn new and interesting ways to utilize everything, the more I'm in awe.  The versatility is unlimited for these awesome products.  I created a Younique Pinterest folder just so I can post new and creative ways for Younique products. 

What you put on your skin affects you later down the line.  If you are conscious of what you put into your body, why wouldn't you be just as conscious of what you put ON your skin?  Give Younique a try, and I promise you will become a Younique gal (or guy) yourself.  To get your Younique products today, just click on any of the random links that I've posted throughout this blog.  What have you got to lose?  Nothing.  But you have a Younique and beautiful you to face every day when you start using these awesome products. You can Order Younique Through Me

No comments:

Post a Comment