Friday, August 5, 2011

Missoni + Target = OMG OMG OMG !!!!

Okay, I've not posted much in forever and promised you I would come back to start posting on a somewhat regular basis... so today I am posting and it's an OMG one (at least for me it is... LOL).

What do you get when you cross Target with Missoni?  You get amazingly fashion forward clothing, accessories, children's (you know I'm getting Damian any baby/toddler boy stuff and Corey, my oldest son, any of the men's stuff), linens, luggage, etc.  that are budget friendly $7.99 to $199.99.

I already set my Outlook Calendar and my cell phone's calendar for 12:01 am on September 13, 2011.  Yes, I know I will be awake doing paperwork for the daycare, Little Sprouts Day School and Tel's Closet.

Now some may say these are a little retro, a little 70-ish, or whatever ... I say WHO CARES!! It's FREAKING MISSONI + TARGET.... I mean come on - Target occassionally has a designer who brings something in that I might find worthy to look at but this time Target knocked it out of the park, so to speak, with being able to land Mission - Freaking - Missoni.  I guess you can tell by now that I'm a Missoni fan (not that I actually own any of their pieces - just only bought for my mom before).

From the Huffington Post news article:

The first ad for Missoni's upcoming collaboration with Target has surfaced, in the form of a picture Tweeted by @MarilynAgencyNY.

In it, zigzag-clad Margherita Missoni pulls her zigzag-printed luggage and walks alongside a zigzag-clad young man, pulling his own zigzag-printed suitcase.

The collection -- slated to hit stores September 13 and priced between $7.99 and $199.99 -- was first announced in May by Vogue.com. It's said to include 400-plus items, from clothing "to bed sheets, to enough dinnerware to set the table for colazione, pranzo, and cena," Mark Holgate wrote.

Missoni for Target

From Nitrolicious.com

Back in June we’ve got a sneak peek of the highly anticipated Missoni for Target collaboration while Margherita Missoni and Carolina Crescentini were shooting the ad campaign in Milan. I’m can’t wait till you guys see the full collection, I was dying at the press preview.
There are over 400-pieces in the collection featuring apparel (women’s, men’s, kids’), bed sheets, dinnerware, luggage and bikes. Mark your calendars for the release on September 13 through October 22 to shop the collection at Target stores and of the highly anticipated Missoni for Target collaboration while Margherita Missoni and Carolina Crescentini were shooting the ad campaign in Milan. I’m can’t wait till you guys see the full collection, I was dying at the press preview. In the meantime here’s the first official ad campaign image along with scans from magazines and still life photos. Do you like?






















EDITED AUGUST 12, 2011...

I just have to add more photos of the Missoni+Target!!!!!!  These kid items are too precious!!


For Home


YES I WANT THE BIKE!!!  LOL

MEN'S TIES
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seriously, this is definitely something you don't want to miss, if you've ever wanted Missoni but could not afford it.


Ciao,
Tilcia

No comments:

Post a Comment