Monday, December 13, 2010

Great Fashion for My "Average" Size Gals

As you know, I'm a reseller.  I sell on eBay, eCrater & Bonanza.  Today I wanted to share a few of the beautiful items I got on consignment from a new client.  These are listed on  eBay, eCrater & Bonanza but I have a lot more to list in the upcoming weeks as I want to have at least 90% of my client's items listed by Christmas.

        NWT Bigio Chocolate Dress 16                NWOT Dana Buchman Tweed Coat 14

            

NWOT Dana Buchman Tweed Jacket 14            NWT Margaret Godfrey Suede Skirt 12

  

 NWT SOCA by St. John Zebra Silk Blouse XL     NWT St. John Sport Corduroy Pants 14
      


NWT Lilly Pulitzer Adeline Skirt 14                       NWT Chico's Silk Italian Cliffside Jacket M/L
         

1 comment:

  1. I didn't make it to listing EVERYTHING but I definitely will for the new year. I am running a sale!!

    ReplyDelete