Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy Weekend Everyone - Big Sale!

I want you all to know that I am having a big CRAZY 8 eBay Anniversary Sale today and tomorrow.  I have also decided to throw in an unusual percentage sale to celebrate my birthday as well.

The Crazy 8 celebrates my 8 years selling on eBay so there is 28%, 38%, 48% and 58% Off ALL Fixed Priced Items.

The Birthday Sale is incorporated to include a few winter or higher end items and it is 69% Off to celebrate my birth year - 1969!

I have Seven For All Mankind, Prada, Coach, Neiman Marcus and Sak's brands, Banana Republic, Lilly Pulitzer, Missoni, ETRO, Valentino, Eileen Fisher, Children's Disney and Ed Hardy items, Da Nang, Dolce & Gabanna, J. Jill, Ralph Lauren (including some Big Pony shirts), BCBGirls, Just Cavalli, Custo Barcelona, Citizen of Humanity jeans, Tamara Catz, Diane von Furstenberg, Tommy Bahama, Marc Jacobs, Juicy Couture, Nanette Lepore, Miu Miu, Exclusively Misook, Vivienne Tam, a few handbags, some shoes, Gossip Girl's own Lorick skinny belts, Rock & Republic jeans, Laundry, Carmen Marc Valvo, St. John, etc.

I have petites, juniors, women's and misses sizings... sizes from XS to 16.  Leather and suede, winter items to spring and summer items listed.

So don't miss this great sale and what a wonderful opportunity to get some great items and drastically reduced prices.  As always I do combine shipping to save you money!!

http://stores.ebay.com/Tels-Closet_W...?refid=stor e

No comments:

Post a Comment